“Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.” -Henry Ford
Yes, I am a firm believer in this quote. The overall message that has been completely clear for me, is our mindset is everything. In my opinion it is the most powerful organ. Many people say it is a muscle and can be strengthened as such.
That is why I am a fan of Dana Wilde and her “Train Your Brain” book. In her book she teaches simple mindset strategies that not only allow you to understand how the brain works but also shows you how easy it is to change your thinking and as a result, change your outcomes.
Which brings me back to the original quote, “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.”
Besides the brilliance of Dana Wilde’s book, I recently read an article that gave 5 easy ways to exercise your brain everyday:
- Start a Good Conversation (love that, since I am all about bringing back the lost art of human communication)
- Read a Good Book (oh yes, so many options out there)
- Play Games (little known fact, I LOVE games!)
- Work with Numbers (a must if you own your own business)
- Don’t Stop Learning (ah yes, that is why it is in the title of my book)
Until next time….I am Nina Obier- Your Leadership Liaison, the link between where your INFLUENCE is and where YOU want it to be.
GO MAKE it a FABULOUS day!
“Listen.Learn.Love.Lead” My journey in life with humility and grace.